The Vinny crew is split up across a couple states and a few zip codes. We’re from all over the place, belong to different generations, and have unique perspectives and personalities. And, yet, there is something we hold in common—a certain spark, maybe even a dash of rebelliousness, but most of all love for the restaurant game and how it’s played at Vinaigrette. We all love to make people feel better through food, to help our customers thrive both in and out of our doors, to be that reason why someone’s day took a turn for the better.
In the Back of House….
Our kitchens are the heart of our restaurants. We create beautiful culinary delights with love and consistency for our valued guests.
We are hiring kitchen professionals who are positive-minded, team-oriented, and can execute their tasks in a fast-paced preparation and assembly environment.
Seeking chefs, cooks, line prep, and dishwashers.
In the Front of House….
First impressions are everything and our front-of-house staff exemplifies who we are.
We are seeking folk with warm, welcoming personalities and exceptional customer service skills.
….and in particular, individuals who will thrive by going above and beyond to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, we would like to hear from you.
Seeking greeters, servers, bartenders, and bussers.
Weekend availability requested. Apply now and send us your resume!
In the Executive Team....
Chief Financial Officer
Looking for an experienced, high-level Chief Financial Officer with operational experience in the hospitality industry. Someone who has scaled small companies from one threshold to the next or is excited by the challenge. In need of a hands-on, can-do kind of person. Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be an integral part of the leadership team and a growth strategy leader. The CFO will play a key role in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, and advising.
- Industry Experience – 8+ years in CFO or comparable role experience with specific reference to CFO responsibilities.
- Experience in Hospitality or Restaurants.
- Real Estate experience- so much of hospitality finance ends up hinging on real estate.
- Sustainability experience – non-profit or volunteer work.
- Experience in Farming/Ranching or Vertical Integration, as well as Product Development/Manufacturing, Food Technology.
- Ability to solve complex tactical or strategic problems and develop/recommend new alternative tactics and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Maximize profits at every restaurant. This will involve standardizing reporting, troubleshooting problem areas, solving those problems, holding General Managers (and/or Director of Ops) accountable.
- Develop finance deals and funding memoranda for new restaurants, locations, and companies (like Avocado).
- Travel to the different locations and help devise an overall growth strategy for the company, along with its structure and funding.
- Develop/manage detailed budgeting, including forecasting new projects and existing restaurants.
- Advise on construction budgets and loans, lease agreements.
- Strong quantitative orientation to identify key metrics and maintain a quick grasp of the numbers with the strategic ability to discern trends and identify issues and opportunities for the Company.
- Hiring of GMs, Directors that will report to this position.
- Help enact a people-driven quality control plan that keeps locations excellent and on-brand.
- The CFO will work hand in hand with the Chief Brand Officer and Chief Executive Officer to make sure company stays cohesive, on-brand and on-value as it grows.
- Manage the ongoing reviews and mentor/mentee program.
- Put sales team in place for new product lines as well as help put numbers to our plans to become vertically integrated.
- Represent the organization and lead business relations seeking better pricing from vendors, putting in place contact buys, etc.
- Provide efficient and exceptional service to customers and guests.
- Provide high-end customer service, sophistication, and attention to detail.
- Cares about good, scratch-made food, taste, flavor. Understanding of the struggle of maintaining independent restaurant quality with greater scale.
- Cares about sustainability/the environment, as well as beauty and good design.
- In person, face-to-face communication rather than virtual/remote.
- Sense of humor or goofiness is nice.
- Supports the staff, makes their jobs better, driving efficiencies and not bogging them down with extra work.
- The ‘Go-Getter’ attitude.
Contact Ben Williams ([email protected])